Friday, June 4, 2010

Travel Distant Job Site


It is raining on this Friday 06/04/2010 and on this picture I have a 3000psi mix for a wall pour out in Bellevue, WA. I was batch out of our Plant in Enumclaw,WA. and this drive time is about an hour out. So this also is nice for a rainy day job. This is a road is called the Enumclaw Black Diamond RD. or Hwy 169. A nice back country road to drive through. I departed from the Plant at 9:02 AM. and theres a truck ahead of me for the same job and he's on his way from our Plant at Federal Way, WA. it calls for 50+ yards. it's also a Pump job which makes it even more nice. 

Now I am on the job and my arrival time is 10:15 AM. and it looks like the first truck is washing down, the second truck is backed up to the pump truck, the third truck is also on site parked there behind my assigned truck ready to pour and I'll need to do the same. Each time we pull up to any job, look and park the vehicle at a secure place thats not gonna be in the way of anyone,  hard hats on before exiting the vehicle, thats all safety requirements first.  flop down our flop shoot, stay close to the vehicle as much as possible keeping in mind the concretes age time you may have to adjust moister accordingly.






This picture of the footings is just right across the street and we were told it's not going to be poured due to time of day. Next week for sure they said.


It's amazing, all this mess above for this massive beauty. You call home. Sometimes I wonder how thankful people really are ?










Well, I was told by my dispatcher to dead head to the Sumner, WA. Plant which is our home base and when I get in to wash up and go home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proverbs 16:24 (King James Version)
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Popular Posts