Saturday, May 29, 2010

Night Job Concrete Pours

There are times when I had to pour concrete at night and that also is fun. I like night pours for the fact it is much cooler and less traffic. And for this job I poured was over on the Kent - Kangley Enumclaw Hwy at the Four-Corners.


This particular job had to be poured at 12:00 AM due to the high volume of traffic in this area. It took about a couple of hours from the time I was batched till I was back at the Plant. And this was not batched out of Sumner, I came in at 11:30 PM did a vehicle Pre-trip  inspection and dead headed for Federal Way, WA. to get loaded there. I really enjoy night pours. Everything about it is cool. The night lights, the stars, it's less traffic route planning trip, less strain on the vehicle due to heat not that the vehicle can't take it because it can but it is much easier on the tire I mean you name it, especially for the concrete. I like night pours.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proverbs 16:24 (King James Version)
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Popular Posts